The Warwickshire County Council Team in Nuneaton work to deliver County Council services which are essential to the health and wellbeing of the businesses and residents in Nuneaton. We work closely with our Borough colleagues to provide effective representation at all levels of local government for the benefit of the residents we represent.
Shire Hall is responsible for highways, education, health and social care, country parks, trading standards and acts as the Fire and Rescue Authority.
- County Councillor Jeff Clarke - represents the Nuneaton East Division. He is the Cabinet Member for Transport & Environment.
- County Councillor Colin Hayfield - represents the Coleshill South & Arley Division. He is the Cabinet Member for Education & Learning.
- County Councillor Jeff Morgan - represents the Bulkington & Whitestone and Division. He is the Cabinet Member for Children's Services.
- County Councillor Clare Golby - represents the Arbury Division.
- County Councillor Andy Sargeant - represents the Attleborough Division.
- County Councillor Dan Gissane - represents the Galley Common Division.
- County Councillor Margaret Bell - represents the Hartshill & Mancetter Division.