The Conservative Team and Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council are there to stand up and fight for the residents of Nuneaton and Bedworth, no matter which ward the members represent. It is their job to present the vision of the Borough now under a Conservative administration and help residents with any issue that may arise. We will not only take on our own residents issues, but if a residents from any other ward is not getting effective representation from their Councillor then we are more than prepared to provide a voice for you on your behalf.
All of the different services that the Council provides have been divided up amongst our Group and it is our job put forward our vision, ambition, and aspiration for Nuneaton and Bedworth.
Since taking control of the Council in May 2021, the new Conservative Cabinet is as follows:
- Leader of the Council and Portfolio Holder for Business and Regeneration - Cllr Kris Wilson
- Deputy Leader of the Council and Portfolio Holder for Housing and Communities - Cllr Clare Golby
- Portfolio Holder for Finance and Corporate Affairs: Cllr Sam Croft
- Portfolio Holder for Health and Environment - Cllr Julian Gutteridge
- Portfolio Holder for Public Services - Cllr Sue Markham
- Portfolio Holder for Planning and Regulation - Cllr Richard Smith